West Central Railway Recruitment; 10th pass can apply for 160 apprentice posts
Railway RRB, RRC Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Cell has released recruitment notification for the Apprentice posts. The recruitment drive for the Apprentice posts is going to be conducted by Western Central Railway.
- Last date to apply – November 5
The online application process has started and the candidates can apply till November 5, 2019, through the official website wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. The total number of vacancies released for the Apprentice posts is 160. Candidates need to have passed class 10th examination from a recognized board with 50 percent marks. Candidates need to have ITI certificate in the respective trade. Age limit of the Apprentice Post is between 15-24 years. The duration of the training period is 1 year.
The list of documents that needs to be uploaded is as follows:
- Class 10th mark sheet and passing out certificate for date of birth proof
- Consolidated marks sheet of ITI for the concerned trade
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT
- Caste certificate if applicable
- Disability certificate if applicable