UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 interview schedule out @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC Medical Officer recruitment 2019: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released the interview schedule for the posts of Medical Officer. The interview will be held from January 13 to 31, 2020.
The candidates who had cleared the written test, the result of which was declared on November 22 should check the interview schedule at the website- upsc.gov.in.
“With reference to your application for the above mentioned post, this is to inform that you have been shortlisted for interview. You are accordingly requested to appear for the interview as per the reporting schedule given below. Reporting time for candidates called for interview in Forenoon Session is 9 am and the reporting time for candidates called for interview in afternoon session is 12 noon, in the UPSC Office, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110 069,” read the official notification.
How to check UPSC Medical Officer Interview Schedule 2019:
• Log on to the official website of UPSC
• On the homepage, click on ‘Interview Details: 327 Posts of Medical Officer (General Duty Medical Officer), GNCTD’
• PSF file with UPSC interview schedule will be displayed
• Check the interview dates carefully
• Download it and take print out of the same for future reference.
UPSC Medical Officer Interview Schedule 2019: Important instructions for candidates
• The reporting time for candidates called for interview in Forenoon Session is 09.00 A.M and the Reporting time for candidates called for interview in Afternoon Session is 12.00 Noon, in the UPSC Office, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110 069
• The candidates are requested to bring all the original documents (alongwith their attested photocopies) regarding educational qualification, experience, age proof, community/PH certificate, equivalence certificate etc. as per exhaustive details given in the Commissions website (http//www.upsc.gov.in) under Recruitment/Interview/List of documents (Annexure I) while appearing for the interview
• The candidates are also requested to submit Attestation Form alongwith photographs and fill TA Bill Form (if an outstation candidate). In this regard please read carefully and follow the procedures, terms & conditions governing the Interview as indicated in the Commissions website under Recruitment/Interview/Procedure, Terms & Conditions (Annexure II) and download the requisite forms.