UPSC IFS 2021: Exam Dates (Released), Online Registration, Eligibility, Pattern
UPSC IFS 2021: IFS is a reputed job and the task for doing with the examination and other formalities before enrolling for the job, UPSC takes all the initiative like to be done with the UPSC IFS 2021 (Indian Forest Service) Exam. Indian Forest Service (IFS) Exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) once in a year. Be This is an challenging entrance exam, aspiring candidates need to put in a lot of hard work and planning into preparations. If you have prepared for the examination then some of the important information mentioned below which you must know to avoid further troublesome scenarios.
UPSC IFS Exam 2021 Notification:
UPSC IFS2021 Notification published on 10th February 2021. The last date to submit the Online application form on 2nd March 2021.
The Exam for UPSC IFS (Prelims ) will be held on the 27th June 2021 & IFS (Mains Exam) will be conducted on 21st November 2021.
IFS 2021 Application Form:
Before submitting the IFS 2021 Application Form just read the below here you can see the details of the Application form. Before starting with the filling up of the form, check for signing the photo and signature scanned in JPG format in such a way that file should not go beyond 40 KB and no less than 3 KB in size for photograph and 1 KB signature.
· UPSC The Official website is – www.upsc.gov.in
· UPSC IFS 2021 Application form available on the official website.
· Submit all details through the online application form.
· Candidates who qualify for the Civil services 2021 Pre Exam they need to submit details in the IFS Application form
· The application form fee will be Rs.100 /-
· SC & ST category candidates do not require any fee for the application form.
Please follow and like us: