UPSC CDS 1 2019 final results declared at upsc.gov.in
UPSC CDS result 2019: The Union Public Service Commission has released the final result for the CDS (Combined Defence Services) Examination I, 2019. The aspirants who have appeared for the final round can view their scores at the official website — upsc.gov.in. The prelims were held on February 3.
A total of 267 aspirants have qualified the UPSC CDS I 2019. The number of vacancies as informed by the government, for (i) 111th Short Service Commission Course (for Men) is 225 and for (ii) 25th Short Service Commission Women (Non-Technical) course is 15.
Every year, UPSC conducts CDS exam twice — in February and November.
How to check the results:
1. Visit the official website
2. On the home page, click on the link that reads, ‘Final Result of Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2019 (OTA),’ appearing under ‘What’s new’ section
3. On the webpage, click on the link available to check the results
4. UPSC CDS final result in the pdf format will appear on the display screen
5. Scroll down and look for your result
6. Download the result and take its print out for future reference.
Click here to view the result
UPSC CDS I result 2019: Vacancy details
Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 100
Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 45
Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32
Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai for Men: 225
OTA Chennai —23rd SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course: 15
“Candidates can also obtain information regarding results by accessing to UPSC website. However, marks of the candidates will be available within 15 days from the date of declaration of final results on Commission’s website for 30 days,” reads the notice.