SSC JHT Recruitment 2019 Released @ssc.nic.in
SSC JHT 2019 notification: Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for the Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak recruitment examinations. The recruitment notification was earlier scheduled to release on August 20. The number of vacancies has not been released by the SSC. The detailed notification is available on the official website – ssc.nic.in.
- Submission of online applications: 27 August 2019 to 26 September 2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 26 November 2019
- The applications process is completely online.
All candidates can now apply through the online mode. Candidates are advised to go through this article once before applying to any post. The last date for applying for SSC JHT Recruitment 2019 is 26 September 2019.
Selection process: Staff Selection Commission will conduct a computer-based examination for paper I tentatively on November 26. On the basis of performance in the exam, the candidates will be shortlisted for paper II. Based on the performance in Paper-I and Paper-II, candidates will be shortlisted for the document verification round followed by the final selection.
How to apply for SSC JHT Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official website. i.e.ssc.nic.in.
- Click on SSC JHT Recruitment Notification 2019 flashing on the home page.
- It will redirect you to a new window.
- Read all instructions carefully and go back to the homepage.
- There will be a link appear on the top of the homepage, Candidates are required to click on the Apply Online Tab.
- Then, click on JHT section and click on the online button.
- Fill the application form carefully and take a printout of the receipt of application form for future reference.