SSC GD constable provisional answer key 2019 available
SSC today released the provisional answer key of General Duty Constable examination 2019. The exam was held for recruitment in Central Armed Police Forces, NIA & SSF, and Rifleman in Assam rifles.
Candidates can download the answer key at ssc.nic.in through login using their user Id and password in the login page.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) releases the tentative answer keys first and give time to raise objections. The candidates may login using their user ID (that is, roll number) and password (as per admission certificate) and submit representations, if any, from April 30 to May 5 (upto 6.00 PM) through on-line method only.
Steps to check the answer key
- Visit the official website of SSC i.e.ssc.nic.in
- After visiting, click on the login link.
- Enter the user id and password and click the login button for the next step.
- A new page will appear where applicants need to go through all the important instructions.
- Afterwards, a new page will be on the screen where candidates will see two tabs for selection and question paper with answers.
- To get access to answer key, an applicant needs to click on the question paper with answer tab.
The candidates have to pay Rs 100 per challenge. The candidates may take a print out of their respective response sheets as the same will not be available after the above specified time limit.
Short-listing of candidates for physical endurance test (PET)/ physical standard test (PST) and medical exam will be done on the basis of normalised marks scored by the candidates. Final merit, as well as the selection of the candidates, will also be made on the basis of normalized marks.