SSC CGL 2019 Notification Released; Apply Online Now
SSC CGL 2019: SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has released the notification for the Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) 2019 exam on October 22 at its official website, ssc.nic.in. Exams will be conducted for recruitment of Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
- last date of online application – 25 November 2019
- Last date for making online fee payment: 27-11-2019
Candidates can submit online application on SSC official website ssc.nic.in. The last date for submitting SSC CGL online application is 25 November 2019.
SSC CGL selection will be done on the basis of SSC CGL Exam 2019 (Tier-I), Tier II, Tier III & Tier IV Exam. SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2019 will be held from 02 March to 11 March (2020) in online (computer based) mode only while SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam and Tier 3 Exam will be held tentatively between 22 June to 25 June 2019. The dates for Tier 4 exam will be notified later.
- Date for submission of online applications: 22-10-2019 to 25-11-2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 25-11-2019 (17:00)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 27-11-2019 (17:00)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 27-11-2019 (17:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 29-11-2019
- Dates of Tier-I Examination (CBE): 02-03-2020 to 11-03-2020
- Dates of Tier-II (CBE) and Tier-III (Des) Examinations: 22-06-2020 to 25-06-2020 (tentative)
SSC CGL 2019 Vacancy Details
1. Pay Band-I: Rs. 5200-20200 (pre-revised):
- Accountant / Junior Accountant
- Senior Secretariat Assistant / Upper Division clerks
- Tax Assistant
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
2. Pay Band –II Rs.9300-34800 (pre-revised)
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Inspector, (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspector
- Inspector Posts
- Divisional Accountant
- Junior Statistical Officer
SSC CGL 2019: Eligibility
Age: The age limit to apply for the SSC CGL has been lowered to 18 years. Earlier the minimum age limit for the recruitment test was used to be 20 years.
Education: Candidates who have cleared the graduation level (any course) of education from a recognized institute can appear for the recruitment exam.
SSC CGL Tier 1 – It is an objective type computer based exam and there will be 100 questions with weightage of 2 marks each from the subjects such as General Awareness, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension
Tiers-II- It is also a Computer Based Examination and assesses candidates on their knowledge of Quantitative Abilities, English Language & Comprehension, Statistics and General Studies (Finance and Economics).
Tier-III- It is a descriptive type paper and will be conducted on Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper). There will be Essays/Precise/Letter/Applications writing etc. on English /Hindi.
Tier IV- Final Candidates will be given Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification.