SSC, Central Police Organisation (CPO) Notification 2019; SI Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI CISF
SSC CPO 2019: Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Central Police Organisation (CPO) has released the SSC CPO 2019 Notification on its official website. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF Posts on or before 16 October 2019. However, the last date of making fee payment is 18 October 2019.
- Submission of online applications from 17-09-2019 to 16-10-2019
- Last date for making online fee payment – 18-10-2019 (17:00)
SSC CPO Application will be invited through Online Mode only. Candidates seeking to apply for SSC CAPF Recruitment should have Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent. Age Limit for Delhi Police Sub-Inspector (SI), CAPF & CISF Asst. Sub-Inspectors (ASI) Exam 2019 is between 20 to 25 Years.
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: – Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)
- Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police – Leve-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF – Level-5 (Rs.29200-92300)
- Delhi Police Sub- Inspector (Male)
- Delhi Police Sub- Inspector (Female)
- CAPFs Sub Inspector (GD)
Eligibility Criteria for Sub-Inspector (SI), CAPF & CISF Asst. Sub-Inspectors Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests for Sub Inspector in Delhi Police.
20-25 Years (Reservation as per the govt. norms).
Selection will be on the basis of Paper-I – Computer Based Test followed by Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test PET), Paper-II andand Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
How to Apply:
Rs. 100 (Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes
(ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee).