Scientist Posts under IT Ministry; 30 Vacancies – Apply Now
SAMEER Recruitment: Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER), under Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (IT) has released a notification inviting interested, eligible candidates to apply for the posts of Scientist B, C. There are a total 30 vacant posts and the candidates can apply through the website, sameer.gov.in. The application process will be closed on April 30, 2020.
Last Date for Online Application: 30/04/2020
Last Date to receive hard copy of Application: 15/05/2020
Scientist C: 2
Scientist B: 28
For post wise details on educational qualification, experience, please check the official notification.
Selection will be done through a written examination and interview. Written Examination will be of 3 hours duration conducted in English medium only and will be held at Mumbai, Chennai & Kolkata.
Scheme of written examination shall be objective type and will be based on GATE syllabus. The minimum percentage to qualify the written examination will be 50% for General/EWS, 40% for OBC, 30% for the SC/ST/PWD categories.
How to Apply
Candidates need to register and apply online at sameer.gov.in. The website will be opened for 30 days from 1st April 2020 to 30th April 2020. Candidate should upload his/her recent colour passport size photograph. At the time of filling application form, candidate need not upload any documents.
After submission of the form, the candidate is required to take a printout of the application and send the hard copy by post to reach not later than 15th May 2020.
Chairman Recruitment & Assessment Board (RAB),
SAMEER, Post BOX No: 8448
IIT Campus Hillside, Powai Mumbai 400076
Copies of following self-attested documents should be sent along with the application form:
- Certificate of Date of Birth (issued by Municipality etc or Matriculation/High School/SSC Certificate)
- Certificates of Educational qualification, which makes him/her eligible for applying for the post.
- Photo id proof
- Certificates of Higher Educational qualification, if any
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)), if applicable
- Category Certificate (PWD or any other), if applicable
- EWS Certificate, if applicable
- Certificate for seeking age relaxation, if applicable
- No Object Certificate (NoC) from the present employer, if applicable