SAMS Odisha First Merit List 2019 Announced for +2 Admissions , @ samsodisha.gov.in
SAMS first merit list 2019: Student Academic Management System (SAMS) Odisha has released the Odisha Plus 2 Admissions first merit list today. The SAMS Odisha first merit list for +2 admissions will be released on the official website. Candidates can check the SAMS Odisha First Merit List for +2 admissions on the official website samsodisha.gov.in.
- Around 4.5 lakhs seats are to be filled in 1983 higher secondary school.
- The second merit list will be declared on July 12.
- Cut-off for the top colleges are likely to remain high
The SAMS Odisha +2 Admission Merit List 2019 contains the names of candidates who have been given the admissions to the various schools in the state.This year ,as many as 1187 students passed in A1 grade in class X board while last year 1715 students have secured above 90% marks in the board exam conducted by the BSE.9938 students passed in A2 grade,24991 students secured B1 grade and 46319 passed in B2 grade.Like wise 76,139 stuents secured C grade while 1,16,262 students passed in D grade.
Cut-off for the top colleges are likely to remain high.Around 4,06,177 students had registered on SAMS Odisha for admission to the plus two admission. Out of that, 3,75,961 applied online and around 3.66 lakh paid the fees.
SAMS first merit list 2019: Here’s how to check:
- Step 1: Visit the official website, samsodisha.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on SAMS +2 Admission First Merit List
- Step 3: Check name and roll number on the list
- Step 4: Download and take a print out it for further reference.
All those candidates who feature in the Odisha +2 admission first merit list will be granted admission from July 3, 2019, until July 6, 2019. Candidates must make sure to complete the admission process before 5 PM on July 6, 2019. The second merit list will be declared on July 12.