SAIL Recruitment 2019 Notification out @sailcareers.com
SAIL recruitment 2019: The Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has released a notification for inviting eligible candidates for executive and non-executive posts. Interested candidates should apply on the official website by December 31, 2019. The tentative date of written examination will be informed later by the website.
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written examination and interview/skill test. The selection procedure depends on the post for which the candidate has applied. The total number of vacancies are 148.
- Starting date for submitting applications through website: 1 December 2019
- Closing date for submitting applications through website: 31 December 2019
SAIL recruitment 2019: Eligibility
Age limit: Interested candidates should not be more than 28 years of age. However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms. However, for Medical Officer [Dental] the age limit is 30 years.
For detailed notification CLICK HERE
Educational qualification: Candidates should check the official notification, since they differ for every post.
SAIL Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
- Medical Officer (Dental) (General/OBC/EWS) – Rs. 500/-
- Mining Foreman, Surveyor (Mines), Operator-cum Technician(Trainee) and Nursing Sister [Trainee] (General/OBC/EWS) – Rs. 250/-
- Mining Mate and Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) [HMV] (General/OBC/EWS) – Rs. 150/-
SAIL recruitment 2019: Steps to apply
Step 1: Visit the official website-http://www.sail.co.in
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link that says, ‘Careers’
Step 3: Read the advertisement for executive and non-executive posts. If eligible, click on ‘apply’
Step 4: Fill in the application form, pay the fee and click on submit.
Step 5: Take a print out of the application form for future reference.