RRB Chennai NTPC Admit Card 2019 to be released soon
RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019: The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Chennai will release the admit card for the Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) on the official website — rrbchennai.gov.in. There are more than 35,000 vacant posts under Non-Technical Popular Categories for both graduate and non-graduate candidates in some of the zonal railways and production units of the Railways.
- Candidates can download the admit card from rrbchennai.gov.in
- Vacancies over 35,000 posts.
- candidates have to undergo a two-stage selection process.
Candidates will have to appear for two stages of exams — computer-based test (CBT), followed by skill test. Selected candidates will then be called for a medical test and document verification. The final result will be announced and jobs will be granted on the basis on merit.
In the CBTs, every correct answer will carry one mark and for every wrong answer, 0.3 marks will be deducted. The CBT exams will be held for those who have opted for posts of Traffic Assistant and Station Master. Candidates will require to score at least 42 marks.
For the posts Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist and Junior Time Keeper, Typing Skill Test (TST) of qualifying nature. The marks obtained in typing skill test shall not be added for making merit.Candidates are required to be able to type at least 30 words per minute in English and a minimum of 25 words in Hindi.
How to download admit card:
1. Candidates may visit official website https://rrbchennai.gov.in/
2. Going into the homepage, they may click on the admit card link ‘RRB NTPC CBT I Admit Card 2019’
3. Soon, candidates will be redirected to a new page
4: Now, they may log-in using their registration id
5. After this, the admit card will appear
6: Candidates may now download and take out a print out for future use.