RRB ALP 2019: 3rd Schedule for Document Verification and Medical Test Released
RRB ALP Document Verification 3rd Schedule: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the 3rd list of Document Verification Round and Medical Test for the post of Loco Assistant Pilot and Technician. The details of RRB ALP Document Verification 3rd Schedule is available at all regional official websites of RRB. Candidates need to check their exam venue and time as well as the e-call letter or RRB ALP loco pilot document verification admit card from the official website of RRB www.rrbcdg.gov.in
- The third round of document verification will begin from July 21, 2019
- The admit card for the medical test will be allotted at the DV venue.
- Total vacancies – 64371
The Document verification will begin from July 21, 2019 at 8:30 am at the respective RRB and conclude on August 8, 2019.Candidates who have cleared all the computer-based tests and aptitude test (for the selective post) are eligible to appear for the document verification round and medical test. The number of applicants for document verification round is equal to the number of vacancies.. All candidates are advised to carry original photo ID proof to the verification venue.
Steps to download RRB ALP 2019 e-call letter:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Click on the “RRB ALP 2019 e-call letter” link.
- Enter the credentials required.
- Download the e-call letter.
- Take a printout for further use.
- Six coloured passport-sized photo
- Call letter for CBT 1, 2, 3, CBAT and document verification round
- Education certificates
- Work experience certificates
- Caste certificates
- Nativity certificates
- Reservation certificates, if applicable
Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 24 for the medical test. The admit card for the medical test will be issued at the time of document verification, as per the official notification.