Recruitment of ICFRE 2021: Apply for 43 CF & DCF Posts @ Across India
ICFRE Recruitment 2021: Conservator of Forest & Deputy Conservator of Forest apply for 43 vacancies. Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education has announced the notification to fill up 43 Posts of vacancies . Applicants can start applying for the ICFRE recruitment 08th January 2021 to 22nd February 2021. Selection can be done based on the interview and test. To check out the more details of exam and pay scale ,education details and etc visit the official website of www.icfre.gov.in.
How to apply for the ICFRE Recruitment 2021
- All the applicants must download the ICFRE Notification PDF from official website www.icfre.gov.in
- Fill all the relevant details in the Application Form with the Self Attested Photograph.
- Enter the Sufficient details with it and paste your current passport size photo.
- Attach all the photocopied documents along with your CV.
- Pay the Application Fee if it’s required.
- Submit the application form to the following postal address on or before the last date
Secretary, Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education
P.O New Forest, Dehra Dun,- 248006