RBI Recruitment 2020; Apply Online for 39 Consultant, Specialist, Analyst Posts
RBI Recruitment 2020: Reserve Bank of India has invited online applications for 39 vacancies of Consultant, Specialist and Analyst. Interested candidates can apply at the official website, rbi.org.in. The application process will begin from April 9 and conclude on April 29.
This is a lateral recruitment on contract basis. To be eligible for the job, candidates will be selected through preliminary screening followed by shortlisting by a screening committee and an interview round. The dates have not been announced yet.
- Start date of online application: 9 April 2020
- Last date of online application: 29 April 2020
- Consultant – Applied Maths – 3 Posts
- Consultant – Applied Econometrics – 3 Posts
- Economist – Macroeconomic Modelling – 1 Post
- Data Analyst/MPD – 1 Post
- Data Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS) – 2 Posts
- Data Analyst/ (DoR-DNBS) – 2 Posts
- Risk Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS) – 2 Posts
- Risk Analyst/DEIO – 2 Posts
- IS Auditor – 2 Posts
- Specialist in Forensic Audit – 1 Post
- Accounts Specialist – 1 Post
- System Administrator – 9 Posts
- Project Administrator – 5 Posts
- Network Administrator – 6 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates can refer to the notification here for details.
Age: For the posts at the level of administrator, applicant should be in the age group of 25 to 35 years. For other posts, the age is 30 to 40 years. Age will be calculated as on March 2020. Relaxation in upper age for reserved category candidates will be applicable as per norms.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply online from 9 to 29 April 2020 in the official website, rbi.org.in. The online application link will be active from April 9, 2020. Candidates can refer to the notification for details.
Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs. 600. For reserved category candidates the fee is Rs. 100.