Rajasthan RPSC School Lecturer exams from January 3
RPSC School Lecturer exams: The Rajasthan Public Service Commission, RPSC will conduct the examinations for the recruitment to the post of school lecturer from January 3 to 13, as per schedule, said Education Minister Govind Singh Dotasra in his tweet.
The examination will be conducted for three groups- Group A, B and C. Group A will have exams on January 3 and 4, Group B will have exams on 6, 7 and 8 and Group C will have exams on 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13, 2020. Candidates can download the date sheet from the official site of RPSC by following these simple steps given below.
RPSC School Lecturer 2018: Steps to download exam schedule
• Visit the official site of RPSC at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
• Click on RPSC School Lecturer 2018 exam schedule link available under news and events.
• A new PDF file will open.
• Click on the link and download the file.
• Candidates can keep a hard copy of the exam schedule for further need.
The examination will be conducted in two shifts- the first shift from 9 am to 10.30 am or 9 am to 12 noon and 2 pm to 5 pm. Candidates can check for more related details from the official site of RPSC.
Every year, the Commission organises exams to fill the vacant posts for officers in various departments of the government. This includes the recruitment of clerical cadre, Rajasthan Administrative Service (R.A.S) and Rajasthan Police Service (R.P.S).