Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) Recruitment through GATE 2019
PSPCL Recruitment through GATE 2019: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer and Assistant Manager through GATE Score of GATE 2019. The application process has started and interested candidates can apply to the posts on or before 21 October 2019. Interested candidates can apply at pspcl.in.
- Start date of applications – 30.09.2019
- Last date of Registration – 21.10.2019
- Last date for online application fee – 24.10.2019
Start date of Online Registration of applications 30.09.2019
Last date for completion of Online Registration 21.10.2019 (11:59 PM)
Last date for online application fee 24.10.2019 (11:45 PM)
Candidates can take printout of application from the website two days (24 hours) after depositing the fee.
- Assistant Engineer or Training Electrical– 100 Posts
- Assistant Manager/IT System – 11 Posts
- Assistant Engineer or Training Electrical– BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc. in Engineering from a recognized University.
- Assistant Manager/IT System – BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc. in Computer Science/IT with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Punjabi language is a must and candidates should have cleared the Punjabi language till class 10.
Age Limit: 20 to 37 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
Pay Scale: Rs. 16650-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5800/-
How to apply
Step 1: Visit the official website, pspcl.in
Step 2: On the homepage, scroll down and click on ‘recruitment’ tab
Step 3: Under “Recruitment for the posts of AE/OT (Electrical) and AM/IT Systems against advertisement no. CRA 296/19 (GATE 2019 score based)” link for applying online is provided
Step 4: On clicking this link you will be directed to new page
Step 5: Click on New Registration, fill details, click on ‘verify details’
Step 6: Log-in using the registration number
Step 7: Fill the form, upload documents
Step 8: Make payment