Punjab PPSC Recruitment 2020: Apply for 544 for Principal and Other Posts
PPSC Recruitment 2020: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has invited application for recruitment to the post of Head Master/Head Mistress, Primary Education Officer and Principal. Interested candidates can apply to the posts on or before 30 April 2020 at the official website, ppsc.gov.in.
- Start date of application: 24 March 2020
- Last date of application: 30 April 2020
- Head Master/ Head Mistresses – 311 Posts
- Principal – 158 Posts
- Block Primary Education Officer – 75 Posts
- For the post of Principal – Master’s degree with 50 per cent marks at least and should have B.Ed. degree with teaching experience of at least three years.
- For the post of Headmaster/mistress – Graduation with at least 55 per cent marks, should have B.Ed. degree and should have teaching experience of three years.
- Block Primary Education Officer -Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50 per cent marks; two-year Elementary Teacher’s Training course or two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed) as per guidelines of the National Council for Teacher’s Education or Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed).
18 to 37 years (There will be age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the reserved category as per government norms)
Candidates can refer to the official notification for more detail.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website, ppsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘Open Advertisement’
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Click on ‘Apply/View’ against the post you wish to apply for
- Click on ‘APPLY ONLINE’
- Click on new registration
- Log-in using newly registered id
- Fill form, upload documents