OPSC Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
OPSC Recruitment 2019: Odisha Public Service Commission invites online application from prospective SC/ ST candidates for special recruitment to 207 posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Class II (Group B) under Fisheries and Animal Resources Development Department. Odisha PSC has released the recruitment notification – Advt. No. 08 of 2019-20 for above said OPSC Vacancy 2019.
- Total Vacancies 207
- Last Date 04.11.2019
Applicants should have Bachelor Degree in Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science and age limit is 21 to 37 years. OPSC will conduct Written Test & Viva Voce for selection of suitable candidates. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in Odisha state. Candidates are exempted from fee.
Click here to check Advertisement for detailed notification
- Applicants should have possessed Bachelor Degree in Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science from recognized university.
- Candidate’s age limit should be 21 years to 37 years.
- OPSC will conduct Written Test & Viva Voce for selection of suitable candidates.
How to apply OPSC VAS Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website opsc.gov.in
- Find the advertisement- Advertisement for Special Recruitment to the Posts of Veterinary Asst. Surgeons[Advt. No. 08 of 2019-20], click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.