OPSC Odisha Civil Services Exam 2019 Notification Out; Apply Online from 13 November
OPSC Civil Services Exam 2019: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the notification for Odisha Civil Services Examination 2019. The online application process for the exam will begin on November 13, 2019 and will be active till December 10, 2019. The last date for submission of application fee is December 16, 2019.
- Start Date of online application – November 13, 2019
- Last Date of online application – December 10, 2019
OPSC is planning to fill 153 vacancies in Group A and Group B services. Candidates will be hired based on the written test (Prelims and Mains) and Personality or Interview Test. The applicant must be able to read, write and speak Odia and should have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a Language subject or should have its equivalent qualification.
- Odisha Administrative Service, Grade A (Junior Branch) – 30 Posts
- Odisha Police Service, Grade A (Junior Branch) – 9 Posts
- Odisha Finance Service, Grade A (Junior Branch) – 7 Posts
- Odisha Co-operative Service, Group B – 5 Posts
- Odisha Revenue Service, Group B– 82 Posts
- Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service, Group-B– 20 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University and passed HSC or equivalent exam with Odia as a medium of examination in the non-language subject, or Passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a Language subject.
Age Limit: 21 to 32 years. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC, ST, SEBC, Women, and Ex-Servicemen, and by 10 years for PwD candidates.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for Odisha Civil Services exam through the link which will be provided on the OPSC website. Link will be active from November 13, 2019. For detailed notification, click here.
The application fee for the Civil Services exam is Rs. 500. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and persons with disability, whose permanent disability is not less than 40%, are exempted from payment of this fee.