NTPC Delhi Recruitment 2019: 203 Vacancies for Engineer Posts, Apply @ntpccareers.net
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, NTPC has invited applications from candidates for the post of Engineers. Interested candidates can apply for the post through the official site of NTPC at ntpccareers.net.
The last date to apply for the post is till August 26, 2019. A total of 203 posts of Engineers will be filled up through this recruitment drive.
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission 06 August 2019
- Last Date of Online Application 26 August 2019
- Candidates belonging to the general/OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs 300.
- Engineering Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics/ Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks from recognized University/institute (passing marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates)
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in Executive and / or Supervisory cadre in relevant area.
Age Limit:30 Years Pay Scale:Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,60,000
NTPC Engineers posts: How to Apply
- Candidates will have to visit the official site of NTPC at ntpccareers.net.
- Candidates will have to make the payment through the payment link available.
- Upload the photograph, signature, and challan/pay-in-slip during the online application. All the attachments should be done in JPG/JPEG format of 500 KB each.
- Fill in the application form and download the registration slip after submitting the application form. The registration slip will be generated by the system with the unique registration number.
NTPC Engineers posts: Application Fees
Candidates belonging to General/OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs 300/-. The SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category candidates are exempted from the fees. Candidates can check for more related details from the official site of NTPC.