NTA to release IGNOU OPENMAT, BEd admit card 2019
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the admit card for the first ever entrance exams it is conducting for the Indira Gandhi Open National University (IGNOU) tomorrow – July 10, 2019 as per the official schedule. Admit card for the entrance exam for MBA and BEd will both be available at ntaignou.nic.in
- Admit card to be released on July 10th 2019.
- Exams to be conducted on July 27, 2019.
- No candidate will be allowed in the exam hall without their respective admit card.
Both the exams are scheduled to be conducted on July 27, 2019. The two-hour entrance exam for admission to B.Ed will be conducted from 10 am to 12 pm. For OPENMAT the exam will be held from 2 pm to 5 pm.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 Admit Card
To download the admit card online, candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website or click on the OPENMAT 2019 admit card (link to be provided below)
- Enter ‘Registration ID’ and Date of Birth or Password as registered for OPENMAT 2019
- OPENMAT 2019 admit card will be displayed, cross-check details mentioned on it
- Download your admit card for OPENMAT 2019 and get printouts (extra to use in case of loss)
- Affix your photograph as uploaded for IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form (in case there is no photo available)
In case, candidates find any discrepancy in their admit card (spelling errors or wrong information) they can report it to NTA helpdesk from July 10 to 27, 2019 between 10:00am to 5:30pm.However, candidates can appear for the exam with the already downloaded admit card as it will be considered valid. NTA, however will make the neccessary corrections in their record.NTA or IGNOU will not send any admit card by post or even issue any duplicate admit card to the candidates, they have to download from the official website only
No candidate without OPENMAT Admit Card will be allowed entry to the test centre. Also, candidates should carry a valid photo identity proof – Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, College ID etc.