NTA NEET 2020 Registration Starts Today
NTA NEET 2020: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the application form for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). Candidates can start applying at the official websites, nta.ac.in or ntaneet.nic.in. The application window will remain open till December 31, 2019. NEET will be conducted on May 3, 2020 from 2 pm to 5 pm.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is a single entrance exam for admission of candidates to undergraduate level medical courses including MBBS/ BDS/ Ayurveda / Siddha / Unani / Homeopathy courses. 15% all India Quota seats are filled via MCC counseling, on the basis of NEET rank. For rest of the seats, state counseling is held.
From this year onward, admission to MBBS in AIIMS & JIPMER has been made through NEET.
The NEET is a three-hour long exam which includes three sections — Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Of the total 180 questions, 90 would be from Biology and 45 each from Physics and Chemistry. Every correct answer awards the candidate four marks while for every incorrect answer one mark will be deducted.
- FOR General (UR) – Rs.1500/- (INR)
- FOR General-EWS/OBC (NCL) – Rs.1400/- (INR)
- FOR SC/ST/PwD/Transgender – Rs.800/- (INR)
How to Apply
- Go to official website, ntaneet.nic.in
- Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Application Number
- Upload required documents
- Make Payment of Fee by prescribed modes.
- Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee.
The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
- By Credit Card/Debit Card
- Net Banking
Candidates must keep all these documents for future reference:
- Proof of remittance of fee
- Computer Generated Confirmation Page of NTANEET Online Application
- Copy of the System generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from UTs of J & K and Ladakh who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota
Candidates must preserve their Admit Card and all documents as mentioned above till the admission in College or Institution is over.
Candidate is required to mention only his/her own or parent’s mobile number (only one application can be filled in with one mobile no. and e-mail ID) as all information/communication will be sent by NTA on the registered mobile number and e-mail ID.
Candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form. Multiple Applications of a candidate are liable to be rejected.