NTA AIAPGET 2020 Registration Started; Check Application Process Here
NTA AIAPGET 2020: As per the latest notification of NTA, AIAPGET 2020 Dates have been rescheduled due to the lockdown and registration process has begun from May 06, 2020, and will be available till June 05, 2020. The revised exam schedule and other important dates will be notified later on the official website of NTA.
The details of AIAPGET-2020 are as follows:
Candidates interested in appearing for AIAPGET 2020 must check if they are eligible to apply for the examination. The eligibility criteria for AIAPGET 2020 are listed below:
- Candidates must possess BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or provisional BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS pass certificate that is recognized according to the provisions of the HCC 1973/IMCC 1970 Act and possess permanent/provisional registration certificate of BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS/Graded BHMS issued by CCIM/CCH/universities/deemed universities/state board.
- Candidates must have completed their one year of internship to be eligible for AIAPGET 2020.
- Candidates who will be completing their internship before counselling of AIAPGET starts.
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 50% marks in their UG program.
If candidates are found ineligible, they will not be allowed to appear in the examination despite filling the application form. Candidates who will be completing their internship after AIAPGET 2020 Counselling will not be allowed to give the examination. Application forms of ineligible candidates will be cancelled by the conducting authority.
AIAPGET 2020 Application Form
Online registration of AIAPGET 2020 started from May 06, 2020. Candidates can register online by visiting on the official website, ntaaiapget.nic.in. Candidates should first carefully read the registration guide that will be available on the website. AIAPGET 2020 Application Form can be submitted only in the online mode. The conducting authority will not accept offline applications.
Before starting the registration process, candidates must ensure that they have a valid email ID. The steps of online registration for AIAPGET 2020 are listed below:
- Visit the official website, ntaaiapget.nic.in
- Click on the link that says “Apply Online”.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Now, click on the link “Click here for new registration”.
- After Registration you will be redirected to a new page where you can find the application form.
- Enter all the details carefully on the application form.
- At first, you need to enter basic information such as your name, mobile number and email ID.
- Next, you have to upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Then, you have to enter your personal and qualification details on the application form.
- Preview the application form to see if all the details furnished by you are accurate. Candidates cannot make any changes or correction to the application form once they have submitted it.
- Finally, you have to make the payment of the application fee through debit card/credit card/net banking.
The application fee is INR 2500 for candidates under general and OBC-NCL categories and INR 1750 for candidates under SC, ST and PWD, Transgender categories.
Candidates must keep in mind that the application fee is non-refundable.
AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card
AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card will be issued to candidates who will successfully register for the examination on second week of June 2020 tentatively. The admit card will be available online on the official website. Candidates need to download the admit card and take a printout of it.