Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) Apprentice Notification 2019: 2590 Vacancies
NFR Apprentice Notification 2019: Indian Railway – Northeast Frontier Railway invites applications from 10th/ ITI passed candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices Training under Apprentice Act 1961. NFR Apprentice applications are invited through offline mode. Eligible and interested can apply to NFR recruitment on or before 31 October 2019.
- Applications via offline mode
- Last Date to Apply: 31 October 2019
A total of 2590 vacancies are available in various divisions of Railways. NFR Apprentice recruitment 2019 notification and application form is available at official website – nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Northeast Frontier Railway will recruit the aspirants on merit list basis. After that selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in India. Offline mode applications only will be accepted. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected.
10th passed with minimum 50% marks and ITI in relevant trade approved by NCVT/SCVT
15 to 24 Years
Selection Criteria for Apprentice Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of merit list.
Mode of Application
Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
Check official notification [NOTIFICATION No. NF/ ACT APPRENTICES/ 01/ 2019 (Shortfall of 2018)] to get address details.
How to apply
- Go to official website nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Under the ‘General Info’ tab, click on Department>> Personnel>>Act Apprentice Notification.
- Find the advertisement for Apprentice posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.