North Central Railway Recruitment 2019 for Station Master and Other Posts; 529 Vacancies
North Central Railway Recruitment 2019: Railways Recruitment Cell/Board has released advertisement for GDCE Direct Recruitment vacancy only for Serving Regular Railway employees of North Central Railway (NCR). NCR Railway online application form & job notification can be downloaded from the official website, www.rrcald.org.
- Online Registration from 21.10.2019 to 20.11.2019
- Vacancy only for Serving Regular Railway employees
According to NCR Railway GDCE recruitment Notification (No: GDCE 01/2019), 529 railway jobs are allotted for various positions such as Goods Guards, Assistant Loco Pilot, Jr. Translator and so on for which educational qualifications range from SSLC to Master’s Degree. RRC ALD online registration against General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) quota is open from 21.10.2019 to 20.11.2019.
The recruitment process shall comprise of a Computer Based Test (CBT) or Written Examination followed by Aptitude/Speed/Skill Test (wherever applicable), Document Verification and Medical Examination. The RRC selection will be made strictly as per merit. Candidates can apply for more than one category of the posts but are not allowed to apply for the same post on which presently working.
For more details such as eligibility criteria, pay scale and reservation details, check the notification here.
NCR Railway Selection Process
- CBT/Written Examination
- Aptitude/ Speed/ Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply
- Go to the official website www.rrcald.org
- Pick the “Recruitment Against General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) Quota GDCE Notification no. – GDCE 01/2019 Dated: 21/10/2019” from the home page.
- Find and select the “Notification in English”.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Click on “Click here for Online Form” to get apply online link.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled applications
- Download the application form and take a print of it for future reference