NIA Recruitment 2019 – Apply for Additional Superintendent of Police Vacancies
NIA Recruitment 2019: National Investigation Agency has recently published an advertisement for the recruitment of Additional Superintendent of Police Posts. Totally 10 vacancies are allotted in the above said posts. It invites offline application from the eligible Government employees. Applicants can apply via offline mode within 2 months from the date of publication of advertisement in the employment News.
- Download application at nia.gov.in
- Date of notification: 26.08.2019
- Last Date within 2 months
NIA recruitment 2019 application from and notification can be downloaded from the official website of NIA.
Eligibility Criteria for NIA Additional Superintendent of Police Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the Bachelor’s Degree from the recognized university.
- Experienced candidates only can apply for this recruitment.
Mode of Application
- Candidates can send their application via offline mode to the following address given below,
The SP(Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003
How to apply for NIA Jobs 2019
- Go to official website nia.gov.in
- Find the “Recruitment & Training” link and click on it.
- Click on Recruitment Notices and search for the notification – Notice for deputation to NIA as Additional Superintendent of Police on Deputation/ Absorption basis and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application form and fill it with prescribed details in the form correctly.
- Send the filled in application and copies of the certificates and required documents to the given address.