NHAI Recruitment 2020: National Highways Authority issues notification for 170 posts;
NHAI Recruitment 2020: The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has invited applications for recruitment to 170 posts. The mode of application is online. The interested candidates are directed to visit the official website at nhai.gov.in. The last date to submit the application form online is March 11, 2020, by 6 PM.
Candidates can submit print-out of their online application with relevant documents till March 26, 6 pm at ”National Highways Authority of India, Plot No: G – 5&6, Sector – 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075′.
A total of 170 vacant posts will be filled up through this recruitment drive.
Manager (Technical )- 46 posts
Deputy General Manager (Technical)- 124 posts
Manager (Technical)- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or an Institute.
Deputy General Manager (Technical)- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or an Institute.
Work Experience: For the post of manager, applicants must have a three years’ work experience in implementation of infrastructure sectors related to highways, roads and bridges. For the post of deputy general manager an experience of six years is needed.
Age: The upper age limit for both the posts is capped at 56 years.
Those selected for the post of manager will get salary in the bracket of Rs 67,700 – Rs 2,08,700. For the post of deputy general manager candidates will get pay in the scale of Rs 78,800 – Rs 2,09,200.
How to apply:-
- Visit the official website at nhai.gov.in
- Click on the link- About Us- Vacancies- Current.
- After clicking on ‘Current’ link, click on the relevant recruitment notification.
- After clicking on the advertisement, click on ‘Online Application.’
- Enter credentials such as- name, email, mobile number, password, etc and fill up the application.
- Upload- passport size photograph, essential educational/professional qualification and others.
- After entering all the details, submit the application form.
- Download the PDF format of application.