NEET 2019 Counselling: MCC Withholds First Round Seat Allotment Result on medicalcounselling.nic.in
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) withheld the NEET Counselling 2019 first round seat allotment result. The NEET UG Counselling 2019 first round seat allotment was to be released by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) on medicalcounselling.nic.in. The Medical Counselling Committee conducted the NEET 2019 Counselling first round registration from June 19 to June 24, 2019.
All the candidates can download allotment letter from 10:30 am onwards and can report to the allotted colleges. As per reports, the online registration process for the NEET UG 2019 first round of counselling was held from June 19 to June 24, 2019.
The Medical Counselling Committee will begin the registration process for second round of NEET 2019 counselling from July 9 to July 11. Once the registration process is over on July 11, students will be able to lock their choices on July 12 from 3 pm onwards. The NEET 2019 counselling result for second round seat allotment will be released by the Medical Counselling Committee on July 15.
NEET Counselling 2019 First Round Seat Allotment Result: Steps to check online
Step 2: Look for ‘NEET Counselling 2019 first round seat allotment result’
Step 3: NEET 2019 Counselling first round seat allotment result will be displayed on the screen
Step 4: Download and take print out of the same for future use.
Process of online allotment:
- Main Counseling Registration including payment
- Exercising of Choices and Locking of choices
- Process of Seat Allotment -1st Round
- Round 1 Result Publication
- Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round (free entry/exit option available)
- Publication of net vacant seats
- Registration & Fresh Choice submission by eligible candidates for 2nd Round (not required by already registered candidates).
- Process of Seat Allotment -2nd Round (exit with forfeiture of security amount option available)
- Round 2 Result Publication’
- Reporting at the Medical / Dental Colleges /Institutions against 2nd Round (candidates once joined the allotted seat against 2nd Round are not allowed to vacate the seat).