Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019: 1233 vacancies released for Apprentices posts
Naval Dockyard, Mumbai has invited applications for the 1233 Apprentices Posts in Designated and Non-Designated Apprentice Posts under Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019. Candidates with certain educational qualification can apply and become the part of the Defence organization Naval Dockyard Mumbai.
- Last Date of Online Application:21 September 2019
- Vacancies – 1233
- Selection will be on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Examination/ Interview / Skill Test.
Naval Dockyard invited a total of 1233 vacancies and out of the total of 300 Apprentices posts have been declared for Non-designated Trades (OT-03). While a total of 933 vacancies for the posts of Apprentices in the Designated Trades (IT-23) under Naval Dockyard Mumbai recruitment 2019.
Candidates who hold ITI certificate with various trades like Radar Fitter, Sonar Fitter, Civil Works/Mason, Computer, Electronic Fitter, Computer, etc can participate in this recruitment drive.However, the selection to the post will be done based on the performance of candidates in the preliminary exam and the Interview/Skill test. As per the notification, the complete selection will be done in the month of January 2020.
Applicants who are born between 01 April 1999 to 31 March 2006 can apply for the posts. While the age relaxation to reserved category will be awarded as per government norms.
- Candidates should have 10 passed with a minimum of 50% marks in Std 10 examination along with ITI examination passed (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant trade with aggregate of 65% marks.
- Candidate should have passed relevant ITI / trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT and should possess the qualification as on the closing date of application.
- Qualification for candidates who are to be enrolled for Rigger and Crane Operator (Overhead Steel Industry) as ‘Fresher’ shall be Std 8 pass only, without ITI.