NABARD Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 91 Assistant Vacancies
NABARD Recruitment 2019: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is going to fill up 91 vacancies in DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT/ DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT (HINDI) across the country. NABARD has released the recruitment notification for above said NABARD Vacancy 2019 @ official website. Applications are invited from degree holders.
- Total Vacancies – 91
- Last Date to apply 02.10.2019
The last date for submission of online application is 02.10.2019. Official notification & online application link has been updated on the official website. Before applying, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the post.
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Development Assistant Vacancy 2019
- Applicants must have degree from recognized university.
- Age limit should be 18 to 35 years.
Nabard Selection Process
- Selection may be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.450 for all candidates and Rs.50 for SC/ ST/PWD/ESXM candidates.
How to Apply Online
- Go to official website nabard.org
- Click “Career” find the Official notification of recent Nabard recruitment – “Advertisement for Group B recruitment 2019 (Development Assistant/ Development Assistant (Hindi))”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply, click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” at the bottom of the page, which will open a new screen
- Enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.