Mumbai Metro Announces 1,053 Jobs, Apply Online
MMRDA Recruitment 2019: The Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA), has invited applications for 1,053 non-executive posts across various sections in Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Ltd (MMOCL). The notification about the vacancies has been published on the official website of MMRDA.
Online registration from 14th August, 2019 to 30th September, 2019 only.
Total number of vacancies available for recruitment is 1,053. The post-wise breakup of vacancies is given below:
- Station Manager: 18 Vacancies
- Station Controller: 120 Vacancies
- Section Engineer: 136 Vacancies
- Jr. Engineer: 30 Vacancies
- Train Operator (Shunting): 12 Vacancies
- Chief Traffic Controller: 06 Vacancies
- Traffic Controller: 08 Vacancies
- Jr. Engineer(S&T): 04 Vacancies
- Safety Supervisor-I: 01 Post
- Safety Supervisor-II: 04 Vacancies
- Senior Section Engineer: 30 Vacancies
- Technician-I: 75 Vacancies
- Technician-II: 287 Vacancies
- Sr. Section Engineer (Civil): 07 Vacancies
- Section Engineer (Civil): 16 Vacancies
- Technician (Civil)-I: 09 Vacancies
- Technician (Civil) -II: 26 Vacancies
- Sr. Section Engineer (E&M): 03 Vacancies
- Section Engineer (E&M): 06 Vacancies
- Technician (E&M)-I: 05 Vacancies
- Technician (E&M)-II: 11 Vacancies
- Helper: 13 Vacancies
- Sr. Section Engineer(S&T): 18 Vacancies
- Section Engineer(S&T): 36 Vacancies
- Technician (S&T)-I: 42 Vacancies
- Technician (S&T)-II: 97 Vacancies
- Security Supervisor: 04 Vacancies
- Finance Assistant: 02 Vacancies
- Supervisor (Customer Relation): 08 Vacancies
- Commercial Assistant: 04 Vacancies
- Store Supervisor: 02 Vacancies
- Jr. Engineer (Stores): 08 Vacancies
- HR Assistant-I: 01 Vacancy
- HR Assistant-II: 04 Vacancies
Eligible candidates will be able to apply through MMRDA official website – www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in. Candidates are required to have valid personal E-mail ID & Mobile No. It should be kept active during the recruitment process. MMRCL will send intimation of personal interview and any other information regarding your application only through the registered E-mail ID.
Candidates are required to clearly indicate whether they are applying against the vacancy for consideration on Regular or Deputation or Contract basis.
As per the official recruitment notification issued by MMRDA, online registration will remain active from 14th August, 2019 to 30th September, 2019 only.
Candidates applying for the posts mentioned in the advertisement will be called for Personal Interview. MMRCL reserves the right to shortlist the Candidates for Personal Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility/ experience in the relevant field. Candidate may be asked to submit any other documents required by the scrutiny committee and he/ she is liable to produce the same. Selection criteria are relaxable for deserving Candidates with very sound background on discretion of committee for Scrutiny/ Selection.
For detailed advertisement, Recruitment Rules, eligibility requirements and other instructions for filling the above posts please visit www.mmrcl.com.