Military Nursing Service 2020 Notification Released
Indian Army Nursing Service 2020 Notification: Indian Army has released the notification for admission to 4 years B Sc. (Nursing) Course commencing in 2020 at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services for female candidates only. All interested female candidates can apply for Military Nursing Service 2020 through the online mode from today onwards.i.e.14 November 2019.
- Start of online application : 14 November 2019
- Last date of application: 2 December 2019
- Exam Date: April 2020
- Admit Card Release Date: March 2020
Military Nursing Service 2020 online registration link has been activated at the official website of Indian Army.i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in. The online applications for Military Nursing Service 2020 will be filled till 2 December 2019. Only eligible candidates will be able to pay the online application processing fee of Rs. 750/-. The online application fee will be remitted till 2 December 2019 by 5 PM.
Candidates who have passed 12th with Physics, Biology (Botany & Zoology), Chemistry and English from a recognized Board with 50% Marks are eligible to apply from a recognized board. Those who are appearing in the final examination may also apply provisionally (if selected for the course, she will have to submit proof of passing the qualifying examination with marks and subjects)
- Minimum height required for entry into Armed Forces for female candidates is 152 cm.
- Gorkhas and candidates belonging to North Eastern region of India, Garhwal and Kumaon will be accepted with a minimum height of 148 cm.
- The candidates have to go through the X-Ray examination of Chest and USG (of pelvis and abdomen)
- The candidates should have been born between 01 October 1995 and 30 September 2003 (both days inclusive)
The Directorate General of Medical Services (Army) has a strict selection process to select the right candidates for the course.Eligible applicants need to appear in the Written Test (offline/ objective-type). The test is of 90 minutes and covers Physics, Chemistry, General Intelligence, Biology and General English.The conducting authority will then organise an Interview for the written test qualified candidates.Based on the outcome of the Interview and Written Test, the final selection will be carried out, which is further subject to medical fitness test and vacancy in the above-mentioned colleges.