MHRD Invites Students for Internship Scheme 2019 for UG/Integrated PG Students
Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) invites applications for the MHRD Internship Scheme 2019 (November batch) for Indian nationals pursuing Graduation/Integrated PG studies in recognized institutions/ Universities in India and abroad. Number of Interns per batch is fixed to be a maximum of 15.
- The last date to receive online applications is November 10, 2019.
The internship programme is applicable to any Indian citizen or OCI cardholder pursuing their undergraduate or integrated PG studies in Education, Social Sciences, Science, Humanities, Management, Engineering, ICT and Law. Applicants should be studying in any one of the institutions that come under the list of institutions provided by MHRD. The list includes Institutions of National Importance/ Institution of Eminence, Institutions in the top 50 NIRF 2019 ranking for technical/management category, top 10 law institutions within the NIRF 2019 ranking, Institutions from top 50 NIRF 2019 ranking for universities, International institutions of eminence in the QS top 100. The last date to receive online applications is November 10, 2019.
1. The applicant should be an Indian citizen or OCI card holder.
2. Applicant should be pursuing Graduation/Integrated PG programme in Education, Social Sciences, Science, Humanities, Management, Engineering, ICT, Law from any recognized University/Institution within India and abroad.
3. Students pursuing three/four year programmes should have completed at least 2 years (4 semesters) of the course and those pursuing 5 year integrated programmes should have completed 3 years (6 semesters)
4. Students who are completing their academic programme in Nov/Dec 2019 can also apply for internship starting from Nov /Dec 2019 but these students cannot apply for the internship starting in the next cycle of April/May 2020.
Internship shall be offered for a period ranging from 2 months to 6 months. There shall be 2 inductions of internship.
(a) During Nov-Dec (b) During April-May
Token stipend @ Rs. 10,000 per month shall be paid to an intern after successful completion of internship.
A certificate shall be issued to an intern on successful completion of internship by the respective Bureau on basis of recommendation by the Bureau Head.
How to apply
Apply online at mhrd.gov.in.