MECL Announces 255 Vacancies for Executive and Non-Executive Post 2019
MECL Recruitment 2019: Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Executive and Non-Executive Post. Candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 21 September 2019 through online mode on mecl.co.in.
- Apply Online by 21 Sept
- 168 non-executive posts
- 87 Executive Posts
Candidate must note that the last date to submit online application is September 21, 2019.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 31 August 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 21 September 2019
MECL Vacancy Details
- Executive – 87 Posts
- Non –Executive – 168 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Executive and Non-Executive
- Deputy General Manager – CA/ICWA or Full time 2 years MBA/PGDM in Finance Management.
- Deputy General Manager in Manager Exploration: M.Sc./M.Tech./M.Sc. in the relevant subject from a recognized University.
- Sr. Manager (IT/ ERP) – B.Tech./B.E. in relevant subject from a recognized University or MCA or equivalent.
- Sr. Manager (Geology) – M.Sc./M.Tech in the relevant subject from a recognized University.
- Foreman (Mechanical) – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Accountant – Candidate must be a Graduate/ Post Graduate with Intermediate pass of CA/ICWA.
- Technician (Drilling) – Matriculate or equivalent with ITI Certificate in Mechanic
- Mechanic – Matriculate or equivalent with ITI Certificate in Diesel Mechanic /Motor Mechanic/ Fitter trade
- Assistant (Accounts) – B.Com.
Selection Procedure for Executive and Non-Executive Posts
The selection process will entail shortlisting of candidates based on academic credentials, relevant experience and suitable expertise, followed by Written Test, Document Verification & Skill test in computer environment/ Trade test in concerned trade.
The maximum age limit for applicants of MECL recruitment is 30 years. Upper Age Limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST category. For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed by three years according to Government of India guidelines.
Applicants belonging to General, EWS and OBC category will have to pay registration fee amount of Rs 100. The registration fee is not applicable for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-Serviceman/ Departmental candidates. Candidates will have to pay the fee amount only through bank challan of Punjab National Bank or State Bank of India. MECL will not accept payment through any other mode.