Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra government has recently published the Advertisement for Home Department Police Recruitment Examination – 2019. It invites online application from qualified candidates. As per the Maha Police Bharti 2019 notification, overall 3467 vacancies are filled by Maharashtra Home Department.
- 3467 Police Constable Vacancies
- Last Date of application: 23.09.2019
These vacancies are allocated for Police Shipai (Constable) posts. Applicants who are seeking Maharashtra government jobs can make the online registration from 03.09.2019.
The last date for submission of online application is 23.09.2019. You may visit website www.mahapariksha.gov.in to get more details about this. Maharashtra Police Bharti 2019 notification and link for online application is available in official websites (mahapolice.gov.in and www.mahapariksha.gov.in). Before applying to this recruitment, candidates must check their eligibility (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Maharashtra Police will recruit the aspirants on written test basis.
Eligibility Criteria for Maha Police Constable Vacancy 2019
- Applicants must have passed 12th std from recognized board.
- Check notification for educational qualification.
- Candidate’s age limit should be 18 to 28 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection may be based on written test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Check official notification for fee details.
How to apply Maharashtra Police Constable Jobs 2019 Notification
- Go to official website mahapariksha.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement for Home Department Police Recruitment Examination- 2019”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open, read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.