Madras High Court! Hiring for over 500 posts
Madras High Court Recruitment 2019: The Madras High Court has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates for Assistant, Reader/Examiner, Xerox Operator, Computer Operator and Typist vacancies. The last date to apply for the same is July 31.
A total of 573 vacant seats are available for the services in High Court Madras through this examination process which is happening this year 2019. The qualified candidates who are eligible for this examination can apply by the online process only. The applicants who are eligible for High Court of Madras should fill up their application through the official website.
How to apply
- Log on to the official website, mhc.tn.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘Login / Register / Forgot Password’
- Click on register and make your login account
- Log in using your email id, phone number, name and password
- Fill the application form and upload all the relevant documents
- Click on submit
Subordinates- Any candidates with Under graduation
Reader or Operative workers- Undergraduate in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, or any other discipline from a reputational University in Indian Union, in 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern.
Computer Operator- Undergraduate with Computer Science/Computer Applications from a reputational University or Institute Or bachelor’s degree with a Diploma in Computer Application from any reputational Institute or University.
Computer operative workers- Undergraduates with Computer Science/Computer Applications from a reputational University or Institute Or bachelor’s degree with a Diploma in Computer Application from any reputational University or Institute.
Typing jobs- With a bachelor’s degree and more likely than not passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by the Higher Gradation in Tamil and English. Hopeful more likely than not passed testament course in Computer on Office computerization, led by the Directorate of Technical Education.
- Subordinates- Rs 20,000/- to 63,000/-
- Reader or Operative workers – Rs 19,500/- to 62,000/-
- Xerox Operative workers- Rs 16,000/- to 52,000/-
- Computer operative workers- Rs 20,000/- to 65,000/-
- Typing jobs- Rs 19,000/- to 62,000/-
All the candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination, English language proficiency test followed by oral test.