Madras Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 93 Trainee Posts
MFL Recruitment 2019: Madras Fertilizers Limited (MFL) has issued a notification for recruitment of Graduate-Engineering Trainees / Management Trainee, Technical Assistant Trainees (TAT) / Lab Analyst Trainees (LAT). Interested candidates can apply online to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 16 October 2019. The tentative date of the Online Test will be during first week of November 2019.
- Start Date of Registration – 25 September 2019
- Last date of Registration -16 October 2019
- Starting Date of online application submission: 25 September 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 16 October 2019
- Graduate Engineering Trainees / Management Trainee -31 Posts
- Technical Assistant Trainees (TAT) / Lab Analyst Trainees (LAT)- 48 Posts
- Administrative Personnel – 14 Posts
- Applicants should hold B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc./ M.Sc./ Diploma/ Degree/ PG Degree from recognized university.
- GET /MT: Maximum 28 years.
- TAT / LAT/ Administrative Personnel: Maximum 25 years.
- Selection will be based on online test & interview (only for GET/ MT posts).
- GET/MT: Rs.500 for Gen/ OBC candidates.
- TAT/LAT/Administrative Personnel: Rs.300 for Gen/ OBC candidates.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ EXSM aspirants.
How to Apply
- Go to official website madrasfert.co.in.
- Scroll down the page and Find “What’s New” tab
- Find the advertisement “New-Recruit-2019(III)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open, check Eligibility.
- To apply you will get the link in the notification itself
- Fill the form and make the payment.
- Click submit button and take the print of the application form.