LIC HFL recruitment 2019: Vacancies for 300 posts, salary up to Rs 61,000
LIC HFL Jobs 2019: LIC Housing Finance Ltd (LIC HFL) has invited online applications for the recruitment of Assistant, Associate & Assistant Manager Posts Across India at various states including Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Assam, Sikkim, Tripura, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Rajasthan, Chandigarh, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra. LIC HFL Online application link is active on 08 August 2019. The last date to apply online is August 26, 2019.
- Date of LIC HFL online registration and payment of fees -08 August 2019
- End of online registration and payment of fees -26 August 2019
- Downloading of Call letters for Online Examination- 09 September 2019
- Online Examination for Assistant /Associate/Assistant Manager – 09 October 2019 or 10 October 2019
A total of 300 posts will be filled by this recruitment process. To be eligible for the job, candidates will have to appear for an online examination which is scheduled to be conducted on October 9 and 10, 2019.
- Assistant Posts – Graduation with minimum aggregate 55 % marks
- Assistant Manager – Graduation (minimum aggregate 60% marks) and MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma Two years full time MBA/ Two years full time MMS/ Two years full time PGDBA/ PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute/ board (minimum aggregate 60% marks)
Associate – Graduation with minimum aggregate 60 % marks and CA
Age Limit:21 to 28 Years
Selection Procedure for Assistant, Associate & Assistant Manager Posts.Selection will be done on the basis of Online Examination, Medical Examination and Interview.
Application Fee:Rs. 500/-
LIC HFL recruitment 2019: How to apply
Step 1: Candidates have to visit
the official website of LIC HFL- http://www.lichousing.com
Step 2: Click on the tab ‘Careers’
Step 3: Click on the ‘Job opportunities’ to open the page ‘recruitment of assistants/associates/assistant manager’
Step 4: An application form will open
Step 5: Fill form, upload documents
Step 6: Make payment
Step 7: Submit the form, take a print out for reference