LIC Announces 7871 Vacancies for Assistant 2019
LIC Assistant recruitment 2019: The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has invited applications for the post of assistant at its official website,licindia.in. The application process and fee payment will close on October 1. Around 8000 posts will be filled through this recruitment process. You can check Division-wise Notification in the official website.
- Application process closes on October 1
- Salary up to 30,000 for graduates
Candidates will have to undergo a preliminary exam followed by the Main exam to be eligible for the job. Selected candidates are appointed firstly for a probation period of six months which can be extended up to one year.
Online Registration started from 17 September, 2019. The last date for LIC Assistant Registration is 1 October, 2019.
Candidates seeking to apply for the LIC Clerk Recruitment should have Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- Starting Date of Application – 17 September 2019
- Last Date of submitting Online Application – 01 October 2019
- Last Date of Submitting Print-Out of Application – 22 October 2019
Age: Candidates must be at least 18 years of age as on September 1 to be eligible to apply. There are age relaxations for the reserved category candidates up to 15 years, depending upon the category.
Education: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute to be eligible to apply.
Salary: Candidates will get a basic salary of Rs 14,435 per month along with additional perks. The total salary will be approximately Rs 30,000.
- For SC/ST – Intimation Charges of Rs.85/- plus +GST + Transaction Charges
- Others – Application Fees-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs.510/- + GST + Transaction Charges.