Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019, 135 Vacancies Notified for Trainee Apprentice Posts
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has invited applications for the recruitment of Trainee Apprentices under National Apprentice Training Scheme (NATS).
- Last Date of Application – 30 November 2019
Candidates having graduation degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Signal & Telecommunications) or Diploma in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering can enroll as Trainee Apprentices under National Apprentice Training on or before 30 November 2019.
Last Date of Application – 30 November 2019
Total Posts – 135
- BE(Civil) – 17
- BE (Electrical) – 17
- BE (Electronis & Telecommunications) – 13
- BE (Mechanical) – 5
- Diploma (Civil) – 12
- Diploma (Electrical) – 15
- BE(Civil) – 5
- BE (Electrical) – 3
- BE (Electronis & Telecommunications) – 2
- Diploma (Civil) – 5
- Diploma (Electrical) – 3
- BE(Civil) – 8
- BE (Electrical) – 10
- BE (Electronis & Telecommunications) – 3
- Diploma (Civil) – 7
- Diploma (Electrical) – 10
- Graduate Engineers – Rs.4984/- p.m.
- Diploma Holders – Rs.3542/- p.m.
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- BE(Electrical): Four years bachelor degree in i)Electrical/Electronics & Power Engineering or Combination of any sub stream of Basics streams of Electrical from recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE.
- BE(Mechanical): Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical /Industrial / Automobile /Production Engineering from a Recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE.
- BE(S&T): Four Years Bachelor’s Degree in i) Electrical/Electronics/Information technology/Communication Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science/ Computer engineering or MSC electronics Or ii) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics/Information Technology /Communication engineering from recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE.
- BE(Civil): Four years Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE.
- Diploma (Civil): Full time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering from university/Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma (Electrical): Full time regular Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics & Power Engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics from recognized university/ Institute.
21 to 25 Years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
How to Apply
- The candidates shall have to apply online on www.konkanrailway.com
- Under the ‘Quick Links’, click on ‘Trainee Apprentices – National Apprentice Training Scheme’.
- You will be directed to new page where you can register. For detailed notification, click on ‘Notification link’.
- Once the application process is completed, applicants should take print out of the successfully filled form and sign in the appropriate place affixing self attested passport size photo along with copies of the certificates which should be sent to office of
Assistant Personnel Officer II, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, 4th Floor, Belapur Bhavan, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400 614 by 17.00 hrs on 30 November 2019.