Kerala SET 2019: July Session Application Form Released
Kerala SET 2019 July Session Application Form has been Released on 10th July 2019. Kerala SET is commonly known as the Kerala State Eligibility Test. The SET (State Eligibility Test) is conducted twice in a year for the eligible applicants in the state of Kerala. However, applicants, who are interested to appear for the admission procedure it is important that they fill and submit the duly filled application form before the due date which is available on the official website of the university in online mode only
- Starting date of online registration forms -10th July 2019
- Closing date of distribution of application forms –27th July 2019 (5:00 pm)
- Online Payment of Registered Candidate –30th July 2019 (till 5:00 pm)
It is mandatory for a candidate to be qualified in the Kerala SET exam in order to get recruited as the higher secondary school teacher in Kerala. The exam will consist of two papers i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2 and candidates will be allowed to choose from a list of 35 subjects for the paper 2.
HOW TO APLLY
- In order to apply for Kerala SET 2019, candidates have to register themselves on lbscentre.org or www.lbskerala.com
- Applicants will be prompted to enter the application number and site access key.
- Then candidates have to upload their recent passport size photograph.
- After uploading the photograph, candidates have to fill the application form very carefully.
- A printout of duly filled application form signed by the candidate will required to be sent to the following address
- Applicants are instructed to submit the duly filled application form to the below mention address by speed post.
To the Director,
LBS Centre for Science and Technology
Extra Police Road, Nandavanam, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695033
The general category candidates are instructed to pay Rs 750 and Applicants who belong to reserved category need to pay Rs 375/- as application fee for the admission procedure . In order to get admission in the institution, one must have scored more than 50% marks in the qualifying exam. Applicants who belong to a reserved category should score a minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
There shall be two papers for the SET examination. The duration of the Test shall be 120 minutes for each paper. Paper I is common for all candidates. It consists of two parts, Part (A) General Knowledge and Part (B) Aptitude in Teaching. Paper I with 60 questions each for Part A and Part B. Each question shall carry one mark.
Paper II shall be a test based on the subject of specialization of the candidate at the Post Graduate (PG) level. There shall be 120 questions carrying one mark each for the subjects under Paper II except for Mathematics and Statistics. For Mathematics and Statistics there shall be 80 questions carrying 1.5 marks each.