Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 – Notification Out, Apply Online!
Karnataka Bank PO recruitment 2019: Karnataka Bank has released the official notification for the recruitment of Clerk at its official website karnatakabank.com. The application process for the same will commence from July 10 (Wednesday) and will conclude July 20, 2019. Interested candidates need to apply before the deadline.
How to apply
- Visit the official website .
- Click on the option ‘apply online’ opens a new screen.
- Enter details and documents.
- Click on the payment for the final procedure .
Any degree graduates will be able to apply for the post of Probationary Clerk.The online test will be conducted on August 3. Admit card for this test will be released on the official website.Those who qualify the test will be called for an interview. Selected candidates will have to sign a bond for three years. Candidates will first have to serve a six months long probation period.
- Graduates in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (First Class)/equivalent grade from any UGC recognised university. Candidates should be graduates as on 01-07-2019.
- Should be able to speak any one of the vernacular/state language along with Hindi & English and also be a computer literate.
Age Limit: The upper age limit is capped at 26 years. The age will be calculated as on July 1. The upper age limit will be relaxed by five years for SC/ST candidates.
Candidates need to pay Rs 600 as an application fee. For reserved category, Rs 500.
Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of six months and on satisfactory completion of the probationary period, will be confirmed, subject to rules and regulations of the Bank. Salary will be as per All India Level Settlements Selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 37,000
The Selection process is based on Online test and interview will be conducted for those who are shortlisted from the online test.