IOCL Recruitment 2019 for 176 Apprentices Posts
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited applications for the recruitment of Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentice at its Locations in Eastern India (West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand and Assam).
- Apply Online at iocl.com
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application – 31 August 2019
Eligible and interested can apply for IOCL Eastern Region Recruitment 2019 through IOCL official website till 31 August 2019.
Total Posts – 176
- Trade Apprentice ITI – 120Posts
- Trade Apprentice Accountant – 150 Posts
- Trade Apprentice Diploma – 150 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Apprentice Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Trade Apprentice – 10th Passed and 2 years full time ITI in relevant trade
- Technician Apprentice – 3 years Engineering Diploma in relevant field
- Non Technical Trade Apprentice (Trade Apprentice-Accountant) – Graduate in any discipline with 50% marks
Selection Procedure for IOCL Apprentice Posts
The Selection process will consist of Objective Type Written test.
How to Apply for IOCL Apprentice Posts 2019
Step 1: Visit IOCL official website – http://www.ioclrecruit.com/
Step 2: Search for Apprentices notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to IOCL Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on IOCL and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 176 Apprentices job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if IOCL asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.