IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2019; 61 Vacancies for Specialist Officer
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2019: IDBI Bank has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Specialist Officer for FY 2019-20. The online application for IDBI Bank Specialist Officer 2019 has started at the bank’s official website, idbibank.in.
- Start date of application: 28 November 2019
- Last date of application: 12 December 2019
Candidates should apply online from November 28, 2019 and the last date to apply is December 12, 2019. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Group Discussions (GD) and/or Personal Interview.
Start date of online application: 28 November 2019
Last date for online application: 12 December 2019
- Specialist Officer Total – 61 Posts
- Agriculture Officer: 40 posts
- Faculty Behavioral Sciences: 1 post
- Fraud Risk Management Fraud Analyst (Maker): 14 posts
- Fraud Risk Management (Investigator Checker): 5 posts
- Transaction Monitoring Team (Head): 1 post
- Agriculture Officer- Graduate Degree with at least 60% marks in Agriculture/Horticulture/Veterinary Science/Fisheries/Dairy Technology & Animal Husbandry from ICAR recognized agricultural university.
- Faculty – Behavioral Sciences -Post graduate in Psychology or relevant behavior sciences/MBA in HRM.
- Fraud Risk Management- Graduate in Commerce with minimum 60% marks.
- Transaction Monitoring Team – Head – CA/ MBA/ Graduation with Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Agriculture Officer, Fraud Risk Management –Fraud Analyst- 25 to 35 years
- Faculty – Behavioral Sciences, Transaction Monitoring Team – Head -35 to 45 years
- Fraud Risk Management – Investigator (Checker) – 28 to 40 years
General and OBC category candidates – Rs 700/-
SC/ST category candidates – Rs 150/-
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 through the online mode @ official website, www.idbibank.in on or before 12 December 2019. Candidates are advised to check the official notification of IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2019 for more details.