IBPS PO Result 2019 declared @ibps.in
IBPS PO/MT Result 2019 is out now on the official website ibps.in. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) released the result of the IBPS PO/MT Online Preliminary Exam on 1st November 2019. IBPS preliminary examinations were conducted on October 12, 13, 19 and 20.
- The result is available at the official website- ibps.in
- IBPS preliminary examinations of this year were conducted on October 12, 13, 19 and 20.
- Mains will be conducted on November 30.
Those who will clear the prelims will have to appear for the Mains that will be conducted on November 30.The interview will be held in January/February 2019, and the provisional allotment to the selected candidates will be released in February.Candidates who appeared for the IBPS PO Prelims exam can check the IBPS PO Prelims Result 2019 now on the official website or from the direct link – IBPS PO Prelims Result 2019.
How to check IBPS PO Prelims result 2019 on official website of IBPS
1) Visit the official website of IBPS at ibps.in
2) Click on the link for IBPS PO prelims result 2019
3) You will be directed to a new login page
4) Enter your registration no, password and captcha code
5) Login and your IBPS PO prelims result 2019 will be displayed on the screen
6) Take a print-out and save it on your computer.
The 60 minute exam has 100 multiple-choice questions to attempt. There are three sections in the exam: Quantitative Aptitude (35 questions), Reasoning Ability (35 Questions), and English Language (30 questions). Students need to qualify in each of the three sections separately to pass the exam.
Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, Punjab and Sind Bank, Syndicate Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India.