Hindustan Copper Ltd HCL Recruitment 2019, 129 Vacancies for Trade Apprentice Posts
Hindustan Copper Limited has invited applications for various posts of Trade Apprentice. The recruitment drive is conducted for a total of 129 posts. Interested and eligible candidates can register for the post through the official portal of Trade Apprentice on apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Online Application opening date: August 20, 2019
- Last date to submit online application: September 19, 2019
- Publication of short-listed candidates List: October 10, 2019
Candidates will have to submit their application online through the official website of the company on hindustancopper.com. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through official website on or before 19 September 2019.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate should be 10th pass or equivalent.
- ITI passed in the concerned trade from an institute recognized by NCVT
Selection shall be based on the merit made. 70% weightage shall be given to marks scored in 10th class and 30% weightage for relevant ITI (Technical). The online application process started on August 20, 2019. Candidates are advised not to wait till the last date of registration. The applications are invited for undergoing training at Hindustan copper Limited, Khetri Copper Complex for Trade Apprentice.
- Minimum Age: 14 years as on August 20, 2019
- Maximum age: 30 years as on August 20, 2019