Haryana PSC Recruitment
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) invites application from graduates below 42 for the recruitment of Executive Administrative Officers through Haryana Civil Service (HCS) Executive Branch and Allied Services Recruitment Examination 2020-2021 for various Government Departments of Government of Haryana. The vacancies are
- Haryana Civil Services (HCS) (Executive Branch) : 48 vacancies
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) : 07 vacancies
- Excise & Taxation Officer (ETO) : 14 vacancies
- District Food & Supplies Controller (DFSC) : 05 vacancies
- ‘A’ Class Tehsildar : 04 vacancies
- Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies (ARCS) : 01 vacancies
- Assistant Excise & Taxation Officer (AETO) : 05 vacancies
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer (BDPO) : 04 vacancies
- Traffic Manager (TM) : 03 vacancies
- District Food & Supplies Officer (DFSO) : 02 vacancies
- Assistant Employment Officer (AEO): 21 vacancies
Application fee is ₹1000/- for male, ₹250/- for all Female/SC/ST/BC (A&B) / ESM which is to be remitted in State Bank of India or State Bank of Patiala. No fee for PWD candidates of Haryana.
Details and instructions are available in http://hpsc.gov.in/en-us/Instructions. Interested candidates can apply online before 02/04/2021.