GPAT Entrance Exam 2020: Apply online from Nov 1st
National Testing Agency (NTA) will begin the registration procedure for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) today, on November 1, on the official website. NTA will conduct next edition of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) on February 3, 2020. The registration process for GPAT 2020 will conclude on November 30. GPAT 2020 registrations can be done on the official website, ntagpat.nic.in.
- Registration Dates: November 1 to 30, 2019
- Downloading of Admit Cards: December 24, 2019
- Dates of Examinations: January 24, 2020
- Date of Announcing Result: February 3, 2020
Eligibility Criteria for GPAT 2020
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry students) or equivalent from a recognized university. Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree B. Pharmacy (10+2+4) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2020-21 can also apply for GPAT-2020 computer-based test (CBT).
- B.Tech. (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology)/ equivalent candidates are not eligible to apply.
Boys – Rs 1600/-
Girls – Rs.800/-
SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender
Boys – Rs 800/-
Girls – Rs. 800/-
GPAT Exam Pattern 2020
GPAT is an online computer-based test of 3 hours duration with 125 objective type questions.Each question carries four marks.For each incorrect response 01 (one) mark will be deducted from the total score.The medium of Question Paper is English only.