EPFO jobs: Over 2,000 Social Security Assistant vacancies announced
EPFO job openings have been announced and the
Employees’ Provident Fund of India or EPFO has issued notification for the
recruitment of 2,189 Social Security Assistant (SSA) vacancies on the official
website. Last date to apply for EPFO SSA vacancies is July 21, 2019.
- Starting date to apply online: June 27,2019
- Final submission date : July 21,2019
- Exam date : August 31 & Sep 1 ,2019
The online application process started on June 27, 2019. . Interested and eligible candidates can go through the official website @ epfindia.gov.in and apply there. The selection will be based on Preliminary Online Examination, Main Online Exam and a skill test. The date of Preliminary Examination for EPFO SSA jobs is August 31, 2019 and September 1, 2019. he details of main exam and admit cards would be issued after the result of preliminary exam.The type of recruitment is Direct Recruitment and Cadre would be Pay-matrix Level-4.
As per official notification, selected candidates will get an entry pay of Rs 25,000 in addition to that allowances will also be granted.
Candidates applying to the posts should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates who have a requisite typing speed of 5000 Key depressions per hour for Data Entry Work will be preferred.Candidates should be in between the age group of 18 and 27 Years as on the last date for online application. There is a relaxation provided for SC/ST/OBC-NCL, Employees of Central Government, Employees of EPFO, Ex-Servicemen and person with Benchmark Disability as per rules.
How to apply
- Visit the official website, epfindia.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the scrolling link.. ‘Apply online for the SSA recruitment…’
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Click on ‘click here for new registration’
- Fill in details, register
- Log-in using the registration number
- Fill form, upload images
- Make payment
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
- Take printout of the final acknowledgement for reference.